In effect, the algorithm detects players who are attempting to find specific items, such as vehicles, their repair parts, or construction components, and prevents them from effectively finding the required items.
Some examples of the items that can be affect by the DCFA are
- Ammunition and weapons
- Construction materials and havens
- Items like food and drink
- Super crates and other high tier loot
- Vehicles and repair parts
DCFA was designed to enhance the "survival" aspects of Breaking Point to ensure that all players get the "true feeling" of being in a post-apocalyptic world with limited resources.
- Improved: More accurate prediction of player behavior based on Murhpy's law
- New: Support for dogs
- Fixed: Hunter skin scrambling by the algorithm now works correctly
- Fixed: Logging out no longer prevents the program from running in the background
- Breaking Point, its developers and any Breaking Point staff take no responsibility for any misconceptions or misunderstandings or loss of in-game items, equipment, characters or hours spent wasted that may result from the information contained within this or any section of the Breaking Point Wiki.