News & Announcements
BP Standalone Dev Stream
Levia and I are streaming working on Breaking Point Standalone.
https://www.twitch.tv/deathlyrage ( Chambered Bullets, Hotkeys, Inventory etc )
https://www.twitch.tv/leviadraconia ( Working on texturing the Zombie / Infected Model )
Or watch the multi stream here:
Feel free to join us in chat and ask any questions.
Important notice regarding server changes!
September 22nd we will be removing the following servers.
All crates/caches/havens on these servers will be destroyed, please take the time to move anything you value to another server prior to the server removal.
Any discussion should be directed to the thread on our forums.
Patch 0.1715 - 0.1716
- Adjust loot percentages for Tanoa
- Fixed Ferrys getting stuck on Tanoa
- Fixed Heli crash points on Tanoa
- Added Objects/Barriers to East Bridge
- Fixed Undead Class Stamina
- Possible Fix for Vehicle Issues with repairing.
- Fixed Underwear would cause your damage model to be incorrect.
- Inventory UI Fixes
- Changed Chernarus Night time
- Weapon Fixes for attachments.
Patch 0.1713 / 0.1714
- Adjust daytime/night time settings for all maps (Night is removed).
- Adjusted high end loot spawn chances for Tanoa.
- Possible fix for Underwear/Armour bug.
- Fixed Tanoa spawn selection screen.
- Removed some broken Loot 3.0 spots on Tanoa.
-Fixed loot 3.0 on Altis and Tanoa
-Fixed Apex Clothing and Vests not saving
-Fixed some bipods folding the wrong way
-Fixed Global and Side chat
-Fixed BP ammo not being able to be used in Apex weapons
-Fixed Apex vehicles not accepting damage correctly
-Added Ferry map markers for Tanoa
-Added ammo/reload options for Qilin/Prowler (100rnd 50cal box)
-Added BP scopes to Apex weapons
-Adjust loot tables for Tanoa
-Adjusted Ferry points for Tanoa
-Adjusted daytime cycle on Tanoa
-Adjusted weather on all maps (less fog more variation)
-Removed Arma 3 first aid kits
-Removed Global and Sidechat
Patch 0.1711 (Apex)
New Vehicle Pushing
Fixed Script Errors with Fired Event breaking Melee from working properly.
Fixed Bipods on all weapons.
Fixed M1 Grand and Bar weapon sounds
Fixed vehicles spawning on Thirsk Winter
Fixed Chernarus and Thirsk lighting issues
Fixed throwables not saving
Fixed Undead Stamina
Disabled Side Chat
Disabled Map Drawing
Added Various missing 2D Icons
Added ability to push vehicles
Added Tanoa Support
Added Ferry System for Tanoa
Added Tanoa/Apex Special Loot containers (Note Apex Items will only spawn on Tanoa)
Added Apex Gear
- Carrier GL Rig (Tropic)
- Gendarmerie Vest
- LBV Harness (Grey)
- LBV Harness (Green Hex)
- Slash Bandolier (Green Hex)
- Tactical Chest Rig (Green)
- Tactical Chest Rig (Coyote)
- Added Apex Clothing options for Independent class
- Full Ghillie (Jungle)
- Paramilitary Garb (Jacket)
- Paramilitary Garb (Shorts)
- Paramilitary Garb (Tee)
Added Apex Vehicles
- Qilin (Armed/Unarmed)
- Prowler (Armed/Unarmed)
- MB 4WD
- AKM(2 Variants /w Flashlight and w/o)
- AK-12(w/ UGL w/o UGL)
- PM 9mm
- SPAR-16(Multiskinned/ w/ UGL w/o UGL)
- Type 115
Attempted Lighting Fixes for New Haven + Cherno + Thirsk.
Fixed: Several Login / UI Errors on game bootup.
Known Issue: Server UI has some broken functionality due to Arma Changes, will be fixed later.
Fixed: Undead stamina bugs.
Fixed: Server Memory Leak related to player login.
Updated: Esseker Map to v 0.8.
Improved: Hive Extension Performance.
Fixed: Various Errors in the Hive Extension that caused players to loose information and related data to stats and faction points.
Fixed: Melee Bayonet / Stab not working correctly.
Fixed: Several errors with undead class.
Fixed: Login UI not updating correctly.
Fixed: Several Hive Extension Issues where you if you had negative points you should login with - 21315151514 points for that class. When you login next and you have points lower then the limit, it will reset to 0.
Fixed: Scripting Errors that were present in the last 2 builds.